Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ack


I am feeling a little out of sorts today. For some reason I have had a headache for about five days that will not go away unless I take Ibuprofen and it is annoying me. I was alone in the bar today and it got really stressful. A group of ten came and sat down. They got beer, but they also all ate, then wanted the check split eight ways. I am new on the computer there so I really messed it up. It all got fixed but it was super stressful.

I also am just irritable for no reason. I feel really tense and annoyed at everything. I am wondering if the diet has anything to do with it. I am not sure. I am down four pounds though so that is good.

I went through all of our disks and found all the pictures we have taken in the last few years. I am sad that I have always had the "hate getting my picture taken" attitude because there are so few of me. I wish I would have been better about it. I found one of me from about four or five years ago and I looked so young and thin, but it was far away so you could hardly see me anyway. Plus I had a weird look on my face, I think I'll post it above so you can see what I mean. I cropped it because Gina is there next to me and it is just an awful picture of her, so I am being nice.

Anyway, all is well here actually. Not sure why I am having a bad attitude but lucky Lilly and JJ have me to take it out on them for no reason. Ha!

4 comments:

Busby said...

Weird look?

You sure you cropped Regina out or did she run from the evil possession in your eyes?

:))

Valerie said...

I was mad at JJ for taking my picture. See? So most of my pictures I look like that or I am covering my face.

Vicki said...

I hate parties of 10 and then separate checks. AcK is right!
I thought that was a recent photo of you. Your still darn thin.
And, yes, the diet is definitely making you cranky. I hate diets. They are inhuman
Don't go below 1000 calories a day.

Mary said...

also could it be the stress of all the great events coming up..

although good stress.. it is stress none the less..

You were definitely thinner then...you must have gained 2 or 3 pounds since then...

Ack!