Monday, April 28, 2008

Night bar shifts are hard


Hello! Last night I had a night bartending shift for the first time. The other girl was fairly new at it too. We figured it was fine because it was a Sunday night, no biggie.

Then it got busy. Wow, we were stressed. Everything was in chaos. Open wine everywhere. Dirty pint glasses stacked for miles. We were both covered in beer and sweat. But we managed and made good money. We had a lull in the busyness at one point and hugged and started laughing really hard, but yeah, then it got busy again. What a night!

Today I have the day off and I am going to attempt to get the computer room clean. It will be a job. It is stacked with old papers and books and just stuff. Something must be done.

2 comments:

Mary said...

LOL... I was actually waiting for the picture to download and then I scrolled down and saw the message..

No one believes how hard a bar tender works... and puts up..

good job!

Vicki said...

Didja get the bee taken care of?
Good job bar tending, it ain't at all easy as you now know.
I like that you two women "bonded" thats what Pat and I did at the hospital when we worked weekends and both didn't know a thing.
Good times....good times....: )