Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Movies


I really like a good movie. But for some reason I just can't make myself sit down and watch one. Once I am watching it it's fine, but I never want to make the 2 hour commitment (scary that I am getting married).

Some movies I can watch over and over again like Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Princess Bride, Snatch, Back to the Future, 40 Year Old Virgin....

But to watch a new movie is a pain. I even get impatient having to hear a song I don't know. I think I just hate change. What movies are the most re-watchable for you guys?

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Gone with the Wind, Princess Bride, Kastlemacher, Housesitter, that cracks me up every time, and Shawshank Redemption.
Bow finger, What about Bob, Fargo, and the Godfather one and two.
Saw a cute one the other night,,,Waitress

Vicki said...

Grandma and I brought you to see the first Starwars movie in Connecticut. You were very young, Both you and Grandma fell asleep in the movie. And it was so loud.

Mary said...

I love the Joy Luck Club and Spit fire grill..

Under the Tuscan Sun and 40 year old virgin..uncut version..

Sleeping with the enemy, and of course... without even a introduction

The MATRIX!

Valerie said...

Did you ever read The Joy Luck Club? That was a great book. So was her second one The Kitchen God's Wife.

And how could I have forgotten about Katzelmacher? Truly one of the most monumentous and astounding films ever made.

Monica said...

i can watch THE OTHER SISTER, BENNY AND JOON, DROP DEAD FRED, PRINCESS BRIDE, STEELE MAGNOLIAS, OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

erniezab said...

It is difficult for me to watch a movie a second time. But I did see Star Wars a few times in theatres. It was soooo technically innovative.

Did the same for Matrix.

Sarah Michele said...

I also have a hard time making the 2+ hour commitment to watching a movie. I swear, I am learning that you and I are A LOT alike.

I absolutely love The Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, The Princess Bride and Legends of the Fall. I could watch any of those movies at any time.