Monday, June 2, 2008

TGIM


Most people don't like Mondays because it is the beginning of the work week, but Monday Sierra Nevada is closed so I looooove Mondays. Lately all of us that had moved up to train in a new position (like me at the bar) have been doing our old jobs. The time we spent at new ones was just to train for when we move up for good. It should be soon, but I am tired of bussing. Therefore, Thank God It's Monday!

I am mailing out the invitations today, so you all should be getting them soon. Mandy had ordered her dress a while back and all she got in the mail was a receipt. Sigh, thanks David's Bridal. She is upset because she doesn't think the receipt is big enough for her and it is the wrong color, ha! People have been getting the shower invitations and I have heard a lot of comments about how cute they are, Mom did an awesome job.

So today on my lovely day off I am going to go to lunch with Mandy and Lisa. Then I am going to to run some errands, like mailing the invitations.

Well, I wrote all of that hours ago. Now the invitations are mailed and lunch is over. Hope everyone's day has been good.

8 comments:

Mary said...

the receipt comes first and then the dress.. however, it came 5 or 6 weeks after the receipt...

hmmmm

Valerie said...

Well Mandy called today and they are shipping it out of Roseville today so I guess all is well.

Vicki said...

Whew!

Sarah Michele said...

I loved the shower invites. Did mom RSVP for me? I am am going for sure!

Can't wait to get the wedding invite... I am invited right??

Have a good evening!

Valerie said...

Oh sorry Sarah, we had to makes cuts somewhere so.... no of course you are invited, you should get it in the next couple days.

Sarah Michele said...

LOL, you know I'd come anyway :)

I got a room too, we are gonna have an after party in the hotel lobby... just like Jay Z.

Sarah Michele said...

I got my invite and they are BEAUTIFUL! Love the silver. Can I RSVP by blog?? We will ALL be there :)

Busby said...

This is my RSVP for at least two.

Peggy and I will be bringing random people we see hitching a ride (so it may be 50, it may be 0)... as for the food preference, Ribs, chicken, ribs... ribs. Pork ribs, not beef ribs because beef ribs are like eating tofu burgers... just not worth the time and effort to eat and digest.