Monday, June 9, 2008

Meh, the diet.


Hello all! Well, today I go back to dieting. I took a break because I knew I wouldn't be able to continue for too long how I was doing, and I wanted to do it slower. I gained 3 pounds back in the last two weeks, but I think most of that was water weight because I had stopped drinking a bunch of water. So I should lose it fast I hope.

Today is Monday so it is my day off. I am going to get some housecleaning done and finish my book. This Saturday we are having a little birthday party for Lilly because her mom is taking her for her birthday, which is the 21st. She'll be in San Diego for a couple weeks. Caelah wanted her for 5 weeks, but JJ said no way, so he and his brother Paul will go visit his Uncle in Oxnard (which is near LA) for the 4th of July and meet up there. Then next Sunday is of course the June party which I am looking forward to. Let's see, last time I heard strawberries and soda is what I needed to bring, right? Let me know.

That is about it. I need to take a shower, then find something low cal and healthy to eat.

6 comments:

Monica said...

uhhh the bbq is this sunday, looks like your in for a busy weekend!

Sarah Michele said...

You'll lose 3 lbs in no time. Man, I hate dieting!

See you Sunday :0

Vicki said...

Is Lilly coming on Saturday?

Valerie said...

Oh yes, Lilly will be there. We aren't doing anything big on Saturday. Wait... the June party is Sunday, right?

Mary said...

Why isn't Lilly going to be there?

Bummer because Jonny and Brynn would love to play with the big girl.

Strawberries and something to drink is right..

can't wait to see you!

Valerie said...

No, no I said Lilly IS going to be there.