Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello


Hello all. Just to be clear, Lilly will not be home for her birthday because she is going with her mom, that is why we are having a small, family, birthday party for her on Saturday. She IS going to be there for the June party. Her birthday isn't until June 21.

Also, the dog thing is not for sure. I just know everyone, even mom, says JJ should have his dog, and I am just trying to avoid a Rottweiler.

Anyhow, Lilly is sick today (she should be better by Sunday I would think) so I am gonna go sit with her for awhile.

6 comments:

Monica said...

hope she feels better, hope she has a great bday party. See you sunday,
and take your time on the dog, make sure its one that fits your family, time, house, and yard size. And take into account the size of the poop. very important!

Mary said...

Oh very good... I am so happy she will be there...

Looking forward to huggin' you hard!

Vicki said...

Valerina, I am so glad ms. Lilly will be here on Sunday.
Tell me does she need clothes or toys?
Suggestions

Busby said...

She needs a dog... no wait, that's JJ.

She needs a Wii...no wait, that's me.

:))

Valerie said...

She already has a Wii. Well, it was supposed to be the grown-ups Wii, but Lilly plays it more. Actually, JJ and I split the cost for Christmas as a "gift" for each other. We somehow found it three days before Christmas even though it was of course sold out everywhere.

For Lilly, Mom, probably clothes. She keeps growing, but she has a ton of toys. We just went a spent a bunch of money on clothes, but she still needs more. She is a size 6 now.

Monica said...

hey val, brynn is a size 4 pants and 5 shirts if your lookin to offload any clothes that no longer fit! :)