Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Maybe he is a little impulsive....


So after the dog disappointment JJ was pretty bummed. But when I got off work I walked in and JJ stood there looking guilty and guess what was sitting on my couch. He just can't help himself. I told him to look excited so I could get a picture to blog. He is now out getting a dog dish and stuff. Since we weren't even supposed to have a dog yet. Yeah. We weren't quite ready. And it isn't a chocolate lab, but he saw it and wanted it. I apparently now have a dog. Sigh.

So without further adieu, let me introduce Reginald Arthur Hendrick Billingsly.

7 comments:

Busby said...

So what is RAHB thinking?

Does Lily know?

Where did JJ get the puppy?

Now that JJ is in the doghouse, where will RAHB sleep?

Charise said...

awwww i love him already! the name is great i will call him reggie! hes so cute!

Valerie said...

To answer your questions in order Michael:

1. He is thinking, "What can I chew on? Oh that shoe looks good. Why is the female human getting all mad? Oh well, I'll go find something else.... ooh! This couch looks tasty! Oh she is all mad again...."

2. Lilly does not know yet.

3. I wouldn't know, he bought it while I was at work.

4. Apparently the dog sleeps in the bed, with his duck toy so he can chew on that instead of my down comforter. But don't worry, he doesn't sleep long!

Sarah Michele said...

AWWWW! We need more pictures! So cute! He totally looks like a Reginald.

More pictures! More pictures!

Monica said...

and jj sleeps in the garage on the dog bed right?
good god i hope steven doesnt see this and think getting a dog as a "suprise" is a good idea..
BAD JJ BAD!

but ok, its cute!
Let it chew on jjs things... he will train it faster!

Mary said...

puppy fever I have.... and apparently I am yoda

congrats on your poop maker..

I am very jeolous, but I will get one at the beginning of 09..

a snack size one..

I will call him Robbie because that is what his initials sound like...

Vicki said...

What kind of doggie is he? He is darling/