Monday, May 5, 2008

Wedding site


Well JJ and I registered at Bed Bath & Beyond (we just have one place left and we need to work on the Amazon one still). Turns out when you register at Bed Bath & Beyond they give you a personal web page. They give you a template that is pretty limiting, but I did what I could. They also give you inane categories to fill in. As this page wasn't something I planned on and isn't really necessary, I decided to just have fun with it. Of course, nothing on the site has been completely fabricated for comedic value.* So, if you are bored, here is the link:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/pwsLaunched.asp?ID=jeffandvalerie4404976

You may have to disable your pop up blocker for the Bed Bath & Beyond site. If you have problems let me know. I plan on doing some more to it, but I am tired of working on it for now, so I am just putting it out now.

*This is a lie, everything was fabricated for comedic value.

7 comments:

Busby said...

The Travel Section was BRILLIANT!

Vicki said...

it keeps getting better and better. Loved Regina's bio.

Vicki said...

And how Mary has perfected the slap!
Talk about brilliant!

Mary said...

I posted a comment under guest book and they said it had to be reviewed before it could be submitted...

what?

Busby said...

Must've only been you Mary... LOL

Valerie said...

Weird, I forgot there was a guest book, I'll look into that.

Sarah Michele said...

That was genius! I laughed so hard about the arsenal of weapons...