Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Afternoon!


Hello all. Yes yes, I know it has been a few days, but I at least saw a few of you at Grandma's. It is super windy outside. I work tonight and I hope I don't have to work on the patio because my allergies will go crazy.

Let's see, Mom sent me an example of the shower invitations and they are adorable! Perfect in fact, I love them, great paper.

All is well here. My friend Mandy has had some boyfriend drama but it seems to be working out. Her boyfriend broke up with her and immediately JJ's twin brother Paul asked her out on a date, so she is pretty happy. She was only with Mark the loser a couple months so she is doing fine, not too much drama for me to deal with.

The diet is going all right. I have lost 9 pounds, but last week I didn't really lose anything. I think it is because my back hurt and wasn't bussing, which is a lot of exercise, so things should start moving along here soon. What is killing me is I am supposed to drink a lot of water, which I don't really like, but the worst thing is how often I have to pee! I am scared to go anywhere because I need to make sure I am near a bathroom at all times. I remember this from the last time I dieted, it eventually got better, but for now, argh! Yeah yeah, too much info, I know.

Well, that is it for now. I have to go get ready for work, and of course, pee.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I understand. My doctor put me on a water pill, and I have to really time things so that they work.
I would hate to make a mess in the car, a restaurant or any public place.
But, it is lowering my blood pressure, so I guess that is a good thing.

Mary said...

great picture...

this is why I am fat and you are skinny..

mom always fed me!

Vicki said...

Valerie only ate a slice of American cheese, melted on a plate, and a glass of orange juice.
I tried to feed her worms, but to no avail. : )

Mary said...

no.. she liked cheese toast with a dollup of ketchup in the middle...

who's concoction was that?

MMM.. sounds good!

Sarah Michele said...

Ok thats kinda gross Val! Ketchup? I didn't know about that part.

I remember going to Grandmas and wanting a snack and making cheese toast just like you. I wanted to be cool like you:) But Ketchup??

Mom, your first comment made me laugh out loud, clever!

Valerie said...

no no I couldnt have been the ketchup one, i think ketchup is disgusting....