Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh Why?


Wow! So tomorrow it is supposed to be 102 here in sunny Chico. And aren't we all excited about that. The next few days are supposed to be super hot, then it looks like it may cool down by time Mom and Dree come, I hope so.

I hate cold weather, I really do. But when it gets so unbearable here I wonder which is worse. Besides we only had a couple days in the 90s. We are going from the 80s to the 100s. Good old Chico. Sigh. I hope the wedding ends up being during one of those weeks where it cools down some. July is usually the hottest month, by August it isn't usually in the 100s anymore. The lady who owns the place we are having it talked about getting some fan misters that we could use, so I will talk to her about that.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

yup, it was 97 here yesterday, and it is already 85 this morning, so its gonna be a hot one
Sure glad we don't have the vineyard, or Richard would be working really hard to keep up with the watering.
When Mary and Ernie got married it was over 100 degrees, we all lived. : )

Vicki said...

We ate her after barbecuing her. Made a great wedding brunch!

Sarah Michele said...

Ah, its 100 here right now and I think I am melting. I don't what else to do besides water, fans and Popsicles. I need new ideas!

Vicki said...

Well, Michael deleted his message, so mine looks goofy. So, just ignore it

Mary said...

You ate who?

I don't get it..

anyway..I thought it was cool how Valerie and I had different interpretations of the sun..

it says a lot about me... where I live in my head.. HELP ME