Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Saturday


So I got my official letter of acceptance for the graduate program at Chico State. Woohoo! Apparently one of my first classes is going to be a kind of statistics class. Ugh! Math! Why!?!?!?!?! Actually I have taken statistics and it wasn't too bad. I am getting excited about the whole thing now, despite the phone call I got the from the Dean of the program telling me that they don't normally accept Journalism students into their field and I was pretty much expected to fail. Harumph!

Today JJ and are going to work on the registry more by going to Bed Bath & Beyond before I have to work. Saturday night shifts tend to be brutal but I'll hope for the best.

That's about it. I hope everyone has a good day!

5 comments:

Busby said...

Awesome news about Grad School (well not the part where we learned the Dean is a wanker).

Vicki said...

I know what a Bed is, I know what a Bath is, what is a Beyond? Something to do with Buzz Lightyear??
Congrats honey on the grad school.
She was just letting you know it may be difficult, she doesn't know you. Your gonna blow her away!

Mary said...

HOLY COW little sis...

you must feel so proud of yourself...

the heat is on!

Don't worry about the thick fingered rug licker, she is jealous of your smarts..

so what is your major for graduate school?

erniezab said...

Congratulations!!!! You can do it. Make 'em eat their words.

Sarah Michele said...

Don't sweat it! They'll know better soon enough. Congrats!