Saturday, March 15, 2008

Play-Doh

Before anyone asks, the picture at the top of the blog is one I took while JJ, Lilly and I were playing with Play-Doh. And before anyone says it, that figure was not one Lilly made, it was mine. Yes, it looks like the artistic level of a five-year-old, but we all know that is about where I stand anyway. JJ the show-off made some ridiculous 3-D fish pond with swimming turtles and a waterfall, but I don't really see the relevance in displaying such artwork when we have my scary purple guy.

3 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

JJ, stop being a show off! :)

Scary purple guy is awesome, 3-D is overrated. 2-D is the new black.

Vicki said...

You have really been improving your skills!
Good for you!

Mary said...

your purple guy reminds me of Mr. Bill...

the 3D pond deserves it day in the sun.... don't be greedy...