Friday, March 21, 2008

Teeth

Lilly lost her first top tooth! It is actually the third tooth she has lost, but the other two were bottom ones. The first one she lost has grown back an adult tooth, so she is going fast.
The tooth fairy has been generous.

Tomorrow we are going to dye Easter eggs so the bunny can hide them.

In other news, Caelah did not come up the day she was supposed to because she wanted to put in her two weeks at work and give her roommate time to find a new one, which makes sense. So she is going to Sacramento on Monday for a week to look for a job, then back down to San Diegofor two weeks. Then, I guess she is moving up at that point. Whatever.

Not much else going on. My friend Lisa and I worked on invitations yesterday and tried to work on centerpieces but we ran out of time.

Today the daycare closed for Good Friday, which is weird, and Lilly is on Spring Break so she and I are hanging out. She will have to go to JJ's work for a while this afternoon because I have to work. Luckily his work is very nice about that sort of thing. For now we are each playing on a computer, and then we are going to go see Mandy and get some lunch.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Lilly looks so cute without her upper tooth. I LOVE her hair cut. She is really starting to resemble JJ more,
that twinkle in her eye is definitely his
I need to talk to you about the invitations.
A few changes maybe/?

Valerie said...

Oh sure, nothing is cemented in stone. That was me goofing around on the computer, nothing definite.

Mary said...

Lilly anne is just adorable. I cannot believe she is so you... I believe Lilly found you for a reason. JJ is a side note, as Lilly's destiny became your doing. She is a lucky little girl...

Sarah Michele said...

Little kids with missing teeth get me every time! Is there anything cuter?

I agree that she found you for a reason, you three make a great family.