Saturday, March 15, 2008

My first blog


So, I decided to start one of these because everyone else's look so fun. A couple of months ago I also started a myspace, but that has turned in to my friends and I sending each other the most disturbing images we can find legally and horrifying each other. That is fun and all, but I like these blogs too because it is a way for everyone to easily catch up every one else on daily life. I wish we all saw each other more.

Anyway, tonight JJ has a show and I have to work so Lilly is spending the night with Lynne (JJ's mom). She is buying Lilly a soccer ball because she has decided to take up soccer. There is a child's league in town that let's the little ones learn to play without it being too competitive, so it should be fun.

In other news, Lilly's mom Caelah is moving up to Sacramento tomorrow. She hasn't seen Lilly in several months, but she'll now be living a lot closer, and staying with her very stable Aunt Kay. I am trying to stay positive although it annoys me a little that she gets to blow back in after all this time like a hero when I have dealt with all the hard stuff. Oh well.

So, that is all. I tend to get obsessive with computer matters, so I will probably be on here a lot. READ MY LIFE AND LIKE IT!! Bahahahahhaha!!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I will and I do!
Welcome to Blog world. I am so glad you are joining it, it is a lot of fun. Now we gotta get Michael to come on.
Uh, maybe Caalea (whatever) can take Lilly to soccer practice.
Poor Lilly, what a roller coaster ride her mom gives her. (See Mary's blog for Roller coaster) : )

Monica said...

i love it! welcome aboard! check out mine, click on my name it should take you to it!

were trying to decide what kind of sport to get brynn into, we just missed baseball.

You have every right to be annoyed, mad, angry whatever, your feelings help keep you sane and help you deal! dont let anyone tell you not to be annoyed, just dont show lilly! Your the best mom she could have ever been blessed with, Lilly will see that in time, and that is all that matters!

Sarah Michele said...

Woo hoo! Get your blog on!

I am just as obsessive with computer matters, the internet is my best friend :) Aw, that makes me sound pathetic. I'm on a lot too.

I can see how that would be completely annoying and a tad infuriating about Lilly's mom. You must have a lot of patience.

I hope soccer goes well! I can't wait to get Jonny in some sort of sport, preferably one that has one of those snack bars that serves nachos.

Valerie said...

Mmmm.... nachos....

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Welcome to the blog world. I too just became an addict last month (note: I put up a lot of backdated stuff). But I'm glad I found your blog. Very cute playdough man!

:-o

Mary said...

Hey sis... just got your e-mail..

it is so much fun...

don't worry about Caelah... she is not worried about you. Don't spend a single second on her...

Lilly has you no matter what she does. Remember ... wait for it!