Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Randomness




I saw that Mom put links to other blogs at the bottom of her page so I did that too so it will be easier for people to go from page to page. It also made me notice that Liz had a blog, which I didn't realize so that is neat.

So, I found Dr. Mario online (I'll send you the link Mom) and Lilly saw me playing it and apparently recognized it from her Grandma's house. Just to clarify, Caelah's parents have a son that is two weeks younger than Lilly. Caelah and her mom were pregnant at the same time, er, obviously I guess. His name is Zev and Lilly is in the same class at school with him. Anyway, now when I mention her playing with her Uncle Zev it won't sound creepy and weird because he is also 5. So I guess Zev plays Dr. Mario and Lilly was very excited to see that I knew the game as well and was better at it than Zev. So, I told her, and this is for you Mom, "I am very good at it. I used to play all the time with Grandma Vicki, and I beat her EVERY TIME." She, of course, believed me. Bwhahahahaha. Now I may have to go beat little Zev and make him cry.

Oh, so if you want a laugh go on youtube and look up "Running with the Devil, vocal track." It is the actual vocal track used in the song, but without any music behind it. Basically it is David Lee Roth screaming and making the most random noises and it is hysterical. You don't notice in the song how funny it is, but you will now. For those of you too young to know Van Halen's Running with the Devil, yeah.... go listen to your new-fangled music. Which sucks. Ha!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh yes, David Lee Roth has a certain style doesn't he,
I think he needs music, lots of loud music, in fact, tons of loud music. Oh, just go out to dinner and forget the singing gigs

Vicki said...

uh, Elephant!

Busby said...

Clif Clavin : People who have never been in my kitchen.

Sarah Michele said...

How will that lady ever live this down? Seriously that picture is hilarious and brilliant.