Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stuff and Things


Good evening. I thought I'd do a quick blog before bed. I don't have much to say. I am hungry. I ate before work, but I am hungry again. There isn't much point in eating right before I go to bed but I want to anyway. A typical internal struggle that will probably lead me to eat, then feel bad about it. Oh well.

Today I made good tips. It helped that I had a large party of very intoxicated 21-year-old boys that wanted me to go to a bar with them after work. I laughed and said no, but they still gave me $20 for bussing their table. That was nice.

Let's see, I have no more random thoughts at the moment. I think I am going to go eat.... I mean go to bed.... or eat. I haven't decided.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

humm, if it were me, I would have probably eaten, what did you do?
Yeah, you ate didn't you, then went to bed thinking, darn it, I didn't need to do that, now Im gonna be all fat and gross. Damn

Vicki said...

ipOh and stop lying to Lilly, I spanked you plenty on Dr. Mario. your memory is very selective. : )

Valerie said...

Yeah, I ate.... sigh.

Mary said...

Dr. Mario who? And why did you spank him?