Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello hello!


Yes, another day, another blog. Told ya I was going to try and get better about it. Today I have a class at night, and call in for a day shift at work. So I have to call at 10 and see what my fate is. I need the money but I soooooo don't feel like going there today. I should hope to get called in. Since Friday is a parent/teacher conference day for Lilly so she has no school or after school program, so no one to watch her, and I wanted to be home to take her trick or treating, I took that day off. Plus we are required to wear costumes at work on Halloween which I think is really stupid, so jeez, sorry, guess I don't work that day.

My friend Jimmy is trying to compile a list of books to read. So if any of you can think of an all time favorite book of yours, let me know and I'll pass it on as a suggestion.

That is about all my family. I hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

One of my favorite all time books is "Water for Elephants" but not sure he would like it. I enjoyed it a lot.
Another one "Kite Runner" and of corse my favorite of all time "Watership Down" : )

Busby said...

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) by George R.R. Martin

No: The Only Negotiating System You Need for Work and Home by Jim Camp

Mary said...

75 page APA format...


when he is done... tell him to burn it..

Busby said...

So... did you get called in?

Valerie said...

Yes, I got called in. Of course.

Sarah Michele said...

Not like I should talk but.... any pics of Lillyanne as a vamp?