Monday, October 6, 2008

All right! All right!




I have been very busy, but I guess if I have time to put stupid pictures on people's myspaces I have time to blog. So.... today I went for a walk in the park with Reggie, Mandy, her dog, and Lisa. It was nice because it wasn't too hot or cold out and the dogs had fun.

I also did a lot of homework because it is a big week. I have a paper due tomorrow, and midterm in my other class on Wednesday. There are only two exams for that class so it is a big deal.

I found the stupidest person alive on the Internet the other day. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s
Really, worth it if you want to feel smarter than someone and also have your faith in humanity crushed. It is sort of a two-fer. It will also make the above picture make more sense.

Oh, I also gave Reggie a bath because he was really dirty and stinky after going to work with JJ this morning and the walk in the park. He had a big day, he is now immovably passed out.

Tomorrow I have school and work. I am going to tape the debates so I can watch them when I get home, so that should be interesting.

I am sleepy, gonna go hang out with JJ and read in bed soon. Blog ya later!

5 comments:

Mary said...

school is unbelievable right now..

I had four assignments due by monday night and then Outlook crashed and UOP was working on it.

I had not printed the syllabus so I couldn't even call anyone to get the teachers email address..

all worked out around 9 pm , but I worked so hard on those papers and everyday they are late, it is minus 10 percent....

anyway... I really love reading the blogs, even if it is to just say hello... and I appreciate how busy you are...

but keep blogging.. :*

Valerie said...

Fair enough. Terrible what happened with your Outlook, though. :(

Vicki said...

Well....I'm just old

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

What the hell is going on? What is oozing out of our ground. Surely it wasn't there 20 years ago.
Its a catastrophe.