Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Morning


Hello all. Just saying hi, not much to report. Thank you for the pictures for Savanna, she is adorable! I cannot wait until Thanksgiving to see her and everyone else.

Lilly wanted to be Princess Leia for Halloween (she wanted the Hoth outfit), but we could not get it together in time (white snowsuits are hard to find, even online), so she decided to be a girl-pretty-vampire. Well, I liked Leia better myself, but JJ, who was a vampire for Halloween from ages 7-12, was happy with it.

Well, I am off to do some textbook/journal article reading. Joy oh joy.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

what a great cartoon. Started my day off on a fun note.
Vampires are all the rage these days.

Sarah Michele said...

Ha! Thats like Nate! He was also a Vampire/bat for like 5 years straight. Take pics of her for sure, I wanna see that costume.

Monica said...

ah i love the cartoon! but seriously i could have used a beer right about then! lol!

Vicki said...

beer is good if you are breast feeding, it adds lots of good stuff to the milk.
Seriously

Mary said...

A cute vampire right?

I mean how can you make such an adorable face scary?

Please take pics and blog them...

these are the moments of our lives... ( I hear soap opera music in the background)