Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday


So I had the most brutal exam of my life last week. It wasn't just, all of us in our small class completly losing our minds by the end of it. It was an essay exam on a computer. After almost three hours we had all typed about 10 pages. 10. Yeah. It was brutal. I am amazed I was able to keep that much information on my head. It was insane. Indescribable. The semester is really gearing up, lots of homework and reading and big projects due very soon.

Let's see, not much else to report. It is my day off so I am going to spend it doing homework and a little bit of housecleaning, but the house is actually pretty clean right now so I have just a few dishes. JJ has really started helping out with the cleaning, and with two of us, it has been a lot easier. Hope everyone is doing really well.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I am glad that JJ is stepping up to help. He sees you are really working hard.
10 pages..YIKES

Mary said...

Lucky...

Help with the house? Hmmm...

Ernie takes care of all the bills and he does do his own laundry if it starts to build up...

but I am basically in charge of the cleaning.... however it is only two of us... Big difference.

10 pages just hurts my heart..

Sarah Michele said...

Oh yuck. See thats why I don't think I will ever voluntarily get my Masters! I am proud of you and mom though!

Busby said...

Ten pages?

Baby.

Vicki said...

Bwahahahahah, good one Michael

Valerie said...

The length was not my complaint. It was the fact that we spit that much out in one exam. It was not a paper we had to write, our papers are much longer, it was that is was a very stressful exam.

Vicki said...

sorry, was just joking around