Thursday, July 17, 2008

When did Lilly get so big?

I was going through some pictures and it just struck me how big Lilly has gotten. It is so weird how fast she went from diaper butt to toothless first grader. So here are some photos of the early years for anyone that is interested.


Lilly used to try and close herself in the cupboard. We, of course, encouraged this.

Obligatory cake-on-the-face picture. I believe this was her second birthday.
Lilly the drummer.







The pictures cracks me up. We actually have various pictures of Lilly passed out on things, but this is my favorite.
One pigtail came out....
The angry, brooding princess.

5 comments:

Monica said...

in the first pic she looks like a dark eyed jonny.

its amazing how fast they grow, I was thinking of doing a blog like this of b...now of course i will! lol!

Vicki said...

I particularly like The angry, brooding princess.

Alexis said...

it looks like she enjoyed the cake:D.

Sarah Michele said...

Oh wow, she is a cutie pie for sure. These are great because I didn't get to see her much in her super young years. She is a sweetie!

Mary said...

She looks the same....

she is just a cutie patootie..

with a evil side...sort of like her mimi