Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy Summer


I can't help but notice that I am apparently getting married in less than two months. Actually six weeks from yesterday. Wow. And the bridal shower is in two WEEKS from yesterday! Holy moly! I am very excited for that, it is going to be a lot of fun!

So, I guess I am getting to be getting ready. Meaning I am sort of ready. It appears all my bridesmaids have their dresses. Lisa found a place that is altering hers for only $25, I hope Regina found a similar deal for Ally's. All the male members of the wedding have gotten fitted for tuxes except for Dan, Robert and Dree (but Dree is going Wednesday). I gave Robert all the info, but I still need to bug Dan, he is just in the middle of moving. I have my dress (well it is ready and in Napa anyway), headpiece and jewelery. I am going to see Lynne tomorrow to figure out how my hair will be.

We have centerpieces worked out, we just need to pick up all the pieces and make them, but that doesn't look too hard, we already made one. I need to order a cake, but all the places I talked to said I could order a couple weeks in advance and be fine. We have a DJ and a Pastor picked out, both friends of JJ's family, but we still need to talk to them and work out details.

Tables, chair, wine glasses etc are ordered and the delivery set up. The caterer will be talking to me in a couple weeks for a final head count. The photographer is paid. Oh wow, sorry this has turned into a list of things you don't care about, I'll stop now.

Anyway, point is that everything is happening really soon. I am just excited for the shower now, that isn't even stressful, that will just be fun!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

flowers, don't forget flowers, and info on the rehearsal dinner and Gosh, is there anything else?

Mary said...

mom... don't stress number seven...

she is doing just fine...

I cannot wait for the shower also...

Ariba, Ariba....Fiesta...

AH Carumba... and all that stuff..

Valerie said...

Oh I know there is more, i just realized I was making a shopping list so I stopped.

And yes, I have to figure out what time I booked the rehearsal dinner for....

Number 7? LOL.

Sarah Michele said...

I love hearing about the wedding planning. Sounds like you are pretty organized! You have a lot done already.

I can't wait to see you at the shower in 11 days :)