Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth (A Day Late)


Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July. JJ is out of town at his Uncle's in Southern California picking Lilly up, so I didn't go to the fireworks. Instead a couple friends and I went to see "Get Smart" at the movie theater. It was a slapstick, silly comedy and it was pretty funny, I am glad we went. I left Reggie out in the backyard during it and I think he has forgiven me. He's busy chewing on the chair leg I am sitting on right now, or he was until I just stopped him.

Anyway, not much else going on here. I have to work this evening, I think my friend Jimmy is going to come keep an eye on the dog. He has math homework he can do here.

My friend Lisa finally got her bridesmaid dress. I don't think Regina and Alexis have yet though. It would be too long to post, but David's Bridal has been really incompetent during all of this. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Don't blame Davids bridal for late orders...

but next marriage go to Erics Bridal.. it is Davids brother but they hate eachother....

I am glad you have a nice down day...

I can't wait til two weeks...

Vicki said...

Regina and Ally did get theres. Allys needs to be hemmed.
So, all is well.

Sarah Michele said...

I saw Get Smart! I never knew "The Rock" was so hot. Good Lord.

Vicki said...

The Rock is hot?
I mean, not his face, right?

Monica said...

davids bridal is both incompetent and rude all the time, they have this monopoly and they control all bridesmaids dresses around the world, i hated dealing with them....