Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am ALIVE!


Sorry it has been so long, every time I blog I realize there is something I need to be doing, so I just get lazy. This week JJ has shows from today until Saturday, plus he works all day, so I guess I'll see him Sunday. I have the night off work so Lilly and I are here. I promised to play this princess board game with her yet again, but I told her she had to wait (I needed a break).

Not too much else going on besides wedding planning and work. Lilly starts 1st grade on the 13th of August and I start the graduate program on the 25th.

Reggie continues to grow. He has more than doubled in size. He is sweet boy for sure, very affectionate and happy to be around people. One more round of shots in a few weeks and I can be free from the fear he will contract parvo and die. I want to take him to the park and creek but it is too scary until he is protected.

That is about all for now family. Anyone have any song requests or ideas for the wedding? I'd love to hear them!

14 comments:

Busby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busby said...

Would 'Reunited' by Peaches & Herb, in honor of Mom and Tim being in the same room, get me disinherited?

*****************

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey

Vicki said...

Just thinking it has you disinherited! : )

Valerie said...

Well, I mean, I could have the DJ announce the song and say something like, "Let's get Vicki and Tim out there on the dance floor, everyone clap and give them encouragement." You know, then start playing that song, because, wow, what a great idea. Then you and I, Michael, could run like hell (thank God I am not wearing heels) and never show ourselves again.... for the rest of our lives. Ever.

Busby said...

Aunt Patti made me write that

:))

Vicki said...

It is an image Val, you and Michael running for your very lives, your wedding dress flowing out behind you and Michael trying to keep up.
Meanwhile, I would be beating Tim around the head and shoulders with anything I could find, maybe the center piece, or maybe his own arm that I would have torn from the socket.
Nahhh, I don't really have any hard feelings.....barf

Valerie said...

LOL, that would be something for the family album....

Sarah Michele said...

Have I ever met Tim? Just curious, I have no recollection.

Valerie said...

You maybe have when you guys lived in Connecticut, but you would have been really young.

Sarah Michele said...

Hmm, it will be all new to me then :)

Mary said...

I got friends in low places?

anything from Olivia Newton John..

Bay city rollers and oh... what was the name of that boy band that sang MMMMbop? Oh yah... the Hansen brothers.

OK, seriously... just good dancin' music...

Sarah Michele said...

2 weeks from now, you'll be married! Sorry just wanted to freak ya out :)

Busby said...

You're evil Sarah, that's one of the reason's we love you.

Sarah Michele said...

9 days...


Bwahahaha! :)