Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Saturday


Hello all. Not much to say here. The air is still filled with smoke, but it appears to have gotten a little higher up and it isn't raining ash anymore.

Reggie is growing and growing. I think he gets bigger everyday. He is a good little dog. He likes to sleep under my chair when I am on the computer (like now). He is doing really well at being potty trained and even recognizes his name now (although he doesn't always respond).

Today Lilly has a birthday party to go to for a girl at her daycare. I have to work later and JJ, well, not sure what his plan is.

A week from today is the shower and I am very excited for that. Lilly, of course, can't wait to go so I hope that Ryan is there.

That is about all, just wanted to say hello. JJ and I are going to work on eating some lunch now.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can not believe how big Reggie has grown...

holy crap...he is as big as Lilly and it has taken her 6 years to get that big...

can't wait to see you next week also...

Vicki said...

How cute are they both
How sweet a photograph.
Looking forward to Saturday if Regina's house is still there.

Valerie said...

The firefighters have made some headway here, I hope they have up there too. A bunch of evacuations have been canceled and the air seems to be getting a bit better.

Sarah Michele said...

Yea! One more week! I can't wait :)

I am glad its not raining ash anymore. We had that for a day or two and it was annoying. Not to mention painful to the eyes and throat.