Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello

So yesterday Reggie turned one year old. I brought him and Gyspy to the dog park and they had fun, so we brought them again today. Except today some woman was really rude to me so long story short I used descriptive language to express my dislike for her. A little embarrassed to go back but I was right so I will anyway.





Sunday was Mandy's wedding shower, and that went really well. The weather held so most if it was outside. I need to get more pictures of the flowers in the yard, it looks really pretty out back now.

Today I had a horrible exam in my health comm class. It drove one girl almost to tears and another student, Nolan, was practically hyperventilating next to me. Ugh.

Anyway, it is almost summer break and I am excited. That is about all for now!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I hope you go back to the park and I hope that lady is there, and I hope you send her the "stink eye" and I hope Reggie humps her dog. : )

Vicki said...

And you all look very happy, and your house looks great

Charise said...

tell that lady she dosent want funk with our family haha she better be easy!!!!

Charise said...

oh ya!!! love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

you do look happy...

so busy...must take energy pill