Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello family!




Hi there everyone! So, last night we had a crazy electrical storm. I have never seen or heard such close lightening and thunder. It was lighting up the house and it was so loud! The dogs were terrified, Gypsy ran in and laid on Lilly's bed, I think to "protect" her, but it ended up just waking Lilly up. Anyway, we lost power, but it came back during the night so that is good.

So, I am finally on summer break. Halfway through! Woohoo! I need to work on a thesis this summer but for now I am just unwinding. Mandy's wedding is coming up and then Lilly leaves for a month to visit her Mom in San Diego.

All else is fine. Today is Lilly's last day of school. JJ is at work of course and he has gigs all weekend, so I'll see him at some point. That is about it, I am going to go eat something.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

We had lightening here too, scared Sadie, but Coco was brave.
Lilly will be gone a month? Wow, thats a long time, how will JJ cope with it?
Hope you get your voice back.
: )

Mary said...

Is that a metaphor for " I hope you can speak your mind?" or did you really lose your voice?

My cats laughed at the lightening... sneered at the high winds and kafawed at the boom..

dogs are pussys... hmmm

Vicki said...

She actuallly lost her voice, and dogs are not pussys, cats are pussys, hence the nick name "Pussy" for a "scardy cat" harumph!
Cats are brain stems with legs. hahahahaaaaa