Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Week




Hello family, sorry it has been a while, but it is finally Thanksgiving Break! I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday. I am bummed that Lillyanne won't be there but she is excited to see her mom.

I actually had a talk with Caelah yesterday, looks like she is moving back to Chico in January, sounds like she is serious. She sounded very with-it and realistic though. She isn't planning on blowing back into town like the hero, she sounded like she understood a lot more of what she has done than she ever has. She said she doesn't want to change Lilly's life drastically or anything, and that she just wants what is best for her and all that. So we'll see.

That is about all for now. My computer somehow got infected with some adware, so I keep getting popups and this is getting annoying. Jimmy got a new hard drive and he is giving his old one to Sean, who in turn is giving me his old one, which I need because mine is to small. So in the process of taking care of that, Jimmy and I are also going to reformat everything, so the timing is good.

See you soon!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Whatever is best for Lilly.
We'll miss her on Thanksgiving.
See ya soon

Mary said...

I have mixed feelings..

My school break is coming soon... I can't wait..

love ya


PS: I am not sure I will be able to make Thursday... but I am really trying.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busby said...

If Lilly wants to go to her Mom's for TDay, that's fine... I can still return her Xmas present... Muahahahahaha!

(Just kidding)...

:))

Valerie said...

LOL!

Valerie said...

Actually she is a little conflicted. When I told her we were going to Grandma Vicki's without her she was pretty bummed, I felt bad. But I told her we'd go there next month for Xmas Eve so she cheered up.