Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy Busy



Hello family, sorry it was been a few days, but school has been really intense. JJ says I have been having meltdowns everyday, ha! Anyway, the "big" paper is turned in and I have my life back for a few days.

Today we aren't doing much (I have to work tonight though). We are going to take Reggie for a walk, there is a huge field near our house and he can run his little heart out. It is good because then he actually sleeps for a little while, and he looks so cute.

Lilly woke us up this morning by jumping on to the bed and insisting over and over again that JJ smelled like hot dogs. Not sure what that was about.

Looks like Mary, Michael and Peggy had a blast in Disneyland, what a great trip to take. We are hoping to bring Lilly there next year at tax return time, but with our schedules it may be hard, so we'll see.

That is about all I have right now. Hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I was so happy to see you blogged... I didn't say anything because I know you are busy..

Hotdogs? Nothing logical comes to mind...

Sarah is taking the kids to Disneyland in 1.5 years .... when Jonny turns six... it would be a blast to go all together...

anyway... just keep swimming...

Valerie said...

It is strange, for my last couple blogs it has stopped e-mailing me when I get a new comment. I wonder why, I checked my settings and it still says it mails them to me.... I wonder if my spam guard is filtering them all of a sudden.... weird.

Valerie said...

And that would be blast! What a great idea.

Mary said...

by the way I love your graph..