Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Thursday




Hello all. It is my goal to start blogging more, I have just been busy. Today I have my first graduate school test, in my research methods class. She pretty much told us what was going to be on it though, so I am not really worried.

I still have to fill out a few more thank you cards then they will be sent. Etiquette says I have two months, so I must finish soon.

This weekend JJ's band is playing in Reno. I never go to the Reno ones, but Mandy really wanted to go this time, so I took a couple days off work and off we go tomorrow. The boys are leaving tonight because tonight is the first show. Lilly is staying with her Grandma, and my friend's Jimmy and Sean are going to keep Reggie company.

Speaking of Reggie, he is getting bigger everyday. He is now the same weight and height if you stand him up, as Lilly. We need to get a picture of that actually.... He is turning out to be a very good dog. He listens well for a puppy and he is very affectionate and happy.

Let's see.... I am having issues uploading the wedding pictures, some of them are coming up as not a supported filetype which makes no sense because they are all jpegs and some of them work, so all of them should. I am wondering if someone of them became corrupted when I copied them from the disk to my computer. Either way, if I can't figure it out I will just burn disks for people that want them. Just give me a few days and I'll take care of it when I get back from Reno. At this point I have school and work today, then I am leaving tomorrow.

That is about all I guess. Life is good here. Hope everyone is well. Hope no one has broken any bone late.... oh.... right....

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Your a busy girl, that's good.
My foot is doing better I think, still can't place it flat down to walk, so my knee is tweaked and sore.
But, no cast, so I am happy. And no crutches, so that is really good.
Have a blast in Reno.

Mary said...

I really enjoy Reno... I like the Silver Legacy because it connects to Circus Circus and Eldorado...

all these places have shows and you never have to go outside... also there is no smoking areas and different floors to visit which include shopping..

Have a great time shweetums