Sunday, September 21, 2008

Darn it!




Of course, I am terrible at remembering dates and such. But there are a few I never forget. Mom and Dree's anniversary being one of them. So we got back from Reno today and then I went to work. It was not until I was doing my cashout that I looked at my receipts to write the date on my paperwork that I saw it was September 21st. Darn it darn it darn it!

So, Mom, it was already nearly 10:00 and I didn't want to call too late, so I texted you from work. I hope you at least got it. I love you guys.

7 comments:

Mary said...

you are such a good daughter...

I hope you had a great time in Reno...kiss up!

Vicki said...

Thank you my dear child for the anniversary remembrance and the text, of corse, my other favorite sent me an Amazon gift card, but hey, he always did have the kindest heart.
(I can hear the moans from here. : )

Vicki said...

I love the photo on your newest entry, all the holidays in one. Perfect

Valerie said...

Yes, but who sent flowers last year? Who was the only one to remember last year?

I guess, though, that was LAST year. Sigh.

Sarah Michele said...

You guys are making me look bad, I don't think I have ever given Mom something for her anniversary :( Next year mom!!

What year is this Grandmoo?

Vicki said...

22 years Sarah, my God, where did the time go?

Alexis said...

my mom needs that(she's gonna send u guys that every year so be prepared!)