Friday, August 22, 2008

Back!










Hello family! JJ and I got back from Fort Bragg yesterday and we had the best time! It was relaxing and fun and altogether excellent.

I want to thank everyone again for not only coming up to Chico for the wedding, but for all the help I got, which was a lot.

Oh, I found JJ's wedding ring by the way. I had put in in the box where all my extra invitations were, because it was "wedding stuff." Sigh.

School starts Monday (well, Tuesday is my first class) and I did my Graduate Program Orientation today. So that came up fast!

Anyway, I need to go do some organizing. I also need to find my list of who gave us what presents, because that is going to be important for thanks you cards. I don't want to write, "Thanks so much for the (please insert gift here)." Love you all! I will blog more very soon!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a good time, the wedding was so much fun.Oh and Congratulations!!

Mary said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

We all had such a great time and we cannot wait to see the pictures..

It was an adventure for us as well, we had two fun nights as well...

I love being somewhere where everyone is smiling...

I love you lots missy..

Vicki said...

Welcome home, betcha Lilly was glad to see you.
Looks like you had a great time.

Sarah Michele said...

Love these pictures, you guys are too cute together! What a great looking Hneymoon too!