Wednesday, January 28, 2009

School




Hello all. School started for me on Monday and it is going to be pretty brutal this semester. It is looking like somewhere between 500 and 600 pages to read a week, not to mention assignments. I had this whole plan to start all of the big assignments really early so the end of the semester would be less stressful, but I don't see how it is possible when I have so much to do on a day to day basis. I am worried.

All is well here though, JJ Lilly and Reggie are fine. Today I work in the morning and then school in the afternoon, but I will have the evening off to.... well read textbooks and journal articles. At any rate, I should take a shower and walk the dog, I will talk to you all soon.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

My poor child. But Thank God you are a good fast and retentive reader.
(not in the anal sense)
Think of the goal, think of the journey, think of all the reading you have to do.. OMG
Love you

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, that is way too much! I'd definitely get a headache after that many pages, haha. But ya just think of the whats ahead!

Mary said...

Valerie...

I don't want to write anything so you have less to read...


I love ya...

Busby said...

500-600 pages?

Luxery.